Melanie's Pictures

Random pictures taken with my digital camera

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Laura's Baby Shower

This is my first attempt at a blog, so I welcome your input and thank you for visiting. I was trying to find an easy way to share my shower pics with everyone and realized that Yahoo Photos was not going to cut it. It seems that half the time I would try to access it to load pictures it was unavailable. Hopefully this will work better and other people, besides me will be able to see the pictures. The shower was wonderful. I cannot thank Becky enough for all the planning and hard work she put into the event. Everything was beautiful, the food was delicious. And I discovered a new cocktail (thanks Mrs Perry for introducing me to the "Manhattan"). I figured I was in the vicinity of Manhattan, I may as well try their drink :-) The day after the shower we went into Manhattan and then out to the tip of Long Island to a town called Greenport. Good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home